Grendel Man's Waterbender Norns would rather live under the sea where it is cool, than to live on land. After they hatch, they start sneezing and coughing, but this is a reaction to being hot. After being in water for a few minutes, it stops. Coldness also reduces injury levels, but hotness will increase them (if they are injured). Other features of the genome:
- They eat critters and bugs sometimes, but really prefer to be vegetarians.
- They are mostly peaceful. However, when attacked, they will fight back.
- They are slightly more fragile then normal norns when it comes to being hit by another creature.
- They want to go down when out of water.
- They also want to go down when in pain or hot.
- They use the sprites of the Fimbul Norns (Grendel T).