- Breed slot: Norn-H
- Game: Creatures 3 / Docking Station
- Author: Creature Labs
- Genome: norn.treehugger.48.gen (found in /Docking Station/Genetics)
The Treehugger Norns are, as their name might imply, the most peaceful of the norns, with a liking for plants and disdain for overcrowding. They're rather susceptible to disease; however, the Panatreea Potion that comes with them makes taking care of them much easier.
As described in the Treehugger Norn Story, they come with the Quirky Cookie Machine which can create a variety of tasty cookies. They also come with their very own Random Teleporter, the dandelion-like Popping Pappus plant, and a Cuddly Tree doll.
- Soothing Herbal Tea - has medicinal and soothing effects.
- Mossy Shee's Tree - is a stimulating plant.
- Medicinal Snotrock - is stimulating, and has medicinal benefits.
- Crunchy Beetles - is stimulating.
- Norn Woodland Fix Patch - an update for the Norn Terrarium which stabilises the ecology.
- Dummy Portal - reduces crowdedness.
- Offline Warp Portals - reduces crowdedness.
- Air Purifier - reduces crowdedness.
- Garden Box Albian Snails - stimulating.
- Boomba Tree - stimulating.