Thaddaeus Frogley (aka Thad) was a software engineer at Creature Labs between June 1999 and Febuary 2002. Thad was responsible for:
- Improving the performance and stability of existing games
- The creation of a performance profiler for the Creature Labs scripting language/agent model
- The A* pathfinding algorithm in Ms. Pac Man: Quest for the Golden Maze
- Creating some bio-chemical simlation tools
- Making pretty rainbow effects (yes, really :-)
Large projects included the Dinosaur Park tech-demo and his work on a gameplay prototypes for Yeren. Thad and Gavin Buttimore also worked together to create THADGAVIN, winner of the 2000 International Obfuscated C Code Contest for "Most Portable Output".
Thad has since moved onto Rockstar Vienna, and was recently involved in porting Grand Theft Auto 3 to the X-Box.