Jump to navigation Jump to search
TARG is a concept used by CAOS. Each running script has its own target variable, which represents the agent on which most CAOS commands act.
The target agent in agent scripts defaults to the agent in question (ie, OWNR), while there is no default target agent in install or removal scripts (ie, it is NULL).
The TARG variable is accessed or modified via the following:
Syntax: TARG target (agent)
This sets the target of the current script.
This returns the target as an agent.
|This article about a CAOS command or function needs further examples.|
- RTAR sets TARG randomly.
- ENUM sets TARG sequentially.
- STAR sets TARG randomly within agents of a certain classifier which can be seen by the current agent.
- TTAR sets TARG randomly within agents of a certain classifier which are being touched by the current agent.
- The TARG Object at the CDN.
- Common Errors at an archive of the CDN, including "invalid targ".