Quirky Cookie Machine
The Quirky Cookie Machine comes with the Treehugger Norn pack, and will dispense Quirky Cookies when appropriate ingredients are put into it. There are many third-party recipes to be found, including:
- Apple Cookies: 1, 2 or 3 apples; effects are greater with more apples.
- Bramboo Berry Cookie: 1, 2 or 3 effects are greater with more bramboo berries.
- Stinger Cookie: 1, 2 or 3 stingers; effects are greater with more; DEADLY.
- Fungi Cookie: 1, 2 or 3 mushrooms from the jungle; effects are greater with more; DEADLY.
- Snotrock Cookie: 1 snotrock, the brown thing with green legs in the meso.
- Wasp Cookie: 1, 2, 3 wasps.
- Rubber Cookies, Heavy Metal Cookies, Power Cookies and Grendel Cookies at Evo-tech
Unfortunately, it seems that it is quite common for the QCM to be autokilled. To install the QCM correctly while running Macintosh Creatures Evolution Engine, it's imperative that the .catalogue files be correctly placed; without them, the Quirky Cookie Machine will not work. Read these instructions for full details.