Jump to navigation Jump to search
A genome developed by LilWashu for Creatures 2 in an attempt to combat problems such as OHSS present in the original Creatures 2 genome. Developed in Chris Double's Genome editor and with some assistance from Lis Morris, the genome features:
- A fix for the glitch whereby Norns were incapable of recognising Sleeping as an action, only Resting.
- More finely tuned turning responses, formerly Norns which walked into a wall would turn 360 degrees before attempting to walk forward again.
- Increased general intelligence.
- Better feeding habits.
- Less of a tendency (Usually a result of a combination of the aforementioned problems) to build up a high degree of stress and take it out violently on other Creatures.
- More of a likelihood of successfully breeding with other Norn breeds than more advanced genomes such as Nova Subterra have, due to having less marked differences.
They are available on an archive of Albia: Home of the Norn.