The Universe of Ettins
- Webmaster: Trix
- Ran from/to: 6 Feburary 2002 - current (new updates in August 2006)
Summary of Content
- C1 breeds
- Female and Child Shee Sprites
- Baby female Grendel Sprites
- C2 breeds
- C2 genomes
- C3 agents
- Birthday Agents
- Dolls and Toys
- C3 breeds
- C3 genomes
- Kiddy Creatures: Creatures that stay a child throughout their lives.
- Purple Treehuggers
- Loveakatora: pink/purple akatora that love to love.
- Autofobic Norns
- Deepdweller Norns: longhaired mer-norns. They use vampyre grendel and aqua sprites
- Nefrei Norns: Akatora/Primavera cross that lack iron and need to eat critters to be able to breed.
- Snake Norns
- Happy Ettins: ettins with a DFD genome.
- Spotted Desert Ettins: ettins that are difficult to raise and need a lot of attention to snap out of loops.
- Coral Ettins: multi-coloured amphibious swimming ettins.
- Micro Coral Ettins: same as above but only smaller (and with more variety: 12 genomes!)
- Swimming Ettins: swimming versions of aquatic ettin breeds
- Tetra Ettins
- Cheesy Ettins: a happier variant of the Cheese Ettins
- Young Grendels: females get life instead of losing it after laying an egg
- Voodoo Grendels: micro grendel-chichi cross that slap a lot and steal eggs
- Shark Grendels: Colourful amphibious grendels that can swim.
- Logic Grendels
- Zion Grendels
History of Website
Development started 3 January 2002 and the site went live just over a month later. This due to Nina's (of Iggdrasil) persistant complaints that Trix should make her own breed and should have a website. Nina literally reserved Trix a webpage and more than a few e-mails travelled between them before Trix knew how to make a webpage. The site moved to its own domain at the end of 2002.
|This stub could use .|