The Burrows is the name given to the "Terra Nornia to DS" conversion made by clohse for the CCSF 2006. Clohse also released a toy pack of standalone agents. It is named after Terra Nornia's world file name (burrows.sfc).
It was released in a beta state. The conversion is not complete, as it lacks some objects and some seasonal changes, and there are several known bugs:
- The bees and clouds still sometimes get 'stuck' in certain places (fixable by either clicking on the Welcome Sign tool or clicking directly on them with the hand)
- The lifts all only cover two levels. You may wish to replace them with something like the elevines
- The crayfish will occasionally hang. Just pick them up and move them to unhang them
- The room above the sinkhole only allows creatures to navigate away in one direction because the rooms on the other side are not properly connected
- Some animations run too fast
- Several plants have confusing stims and interactions (such as being edible, when plants are not normally edible)
However, with autokill on, the room is usable.