Hey, does it always rain in tarra pluvialis? And are there any toys in it? -Nintendo_6444
- I don't think there are any toys. And, from the agent help for the clouds: "This is one of the almost ever present clouds in Terra Pluvialis. It rains almost constantly here - especially at night, so make sure to keep your norns warm!" Fuzzie 17:13, 1 August 2006 (UTC)
- My agent help says nouthing for everything, and it looks like there is a toy, a voodoo doll? -Nintendo_6444
- You're right, there is a voodoo doll, I missed that! Looking through the catalogue file, that seems to be the only toy, though :) Strange that agent help doesn't work.. Fuzzie 17:26, 1 August 2006 (UTC)
I think it has to do with cataloge conflicts with the mini cpoier. Lol. Nintendo_6444
- Would you mind giving me the identifier of the mini-copier? I definately remember that AS used his own range for the clouds. - Liam
Warning! Evil Fish!
Do NOT get the wierd fish things here in water from places like the Marine terrarium or Aquanornia! I did and the next thing I know, I'm trying to put pirannahs in there but they can't kill fast enough! There are literally hundreds in my Aqua Nornia! If anyone knows a miracle fish killer (besides the mini recycler, last time I did that it removed my upper left window), I'd be Happy to try it! Are there any Norns that have a need to eat fish every 5 seconds, Because those would really help.--Daniel Berwick 05:37, 31 March 2007 (UTC)
- Well, Tell a Chichi norn to 'eat fish' and he has a 'need' to eat fish every 1/2 a second, until you tell him something else emough times. lol. But, I think you'd have certain resterictions (like surfacing for air) if you do that.