True Warmblood Creatures
The True Warmblood Creatures are a genetic breed by Dragoler based on the CFF. Dragoler describes the TWB as having "real internal body temperatures who are effected by the heat levels of their surroundings, the types of food they chose to eat and the level of activity in their lifestyles." The True Warmblood Creatures feel hungry when they need to eat and gain muscle tissue based on how much they exercise.
True Warmblood creatures can suffer from hypothermia, which shuts down their metabolism, requiring hotness injections to recover. Hunger for fat can be an early warning sign of hypothermia.
Excess adipose tissue can cause heart disease in creatures - encourage physical activity and eating fruit to combat this.
- Creatures 3 weather patch
- Thistlefern Norn
- Heater (Moe)
- Chilli Pepper Pots
- Hardman Pack Chili Peppers (Garden Box)
- True Coldblood Creatures
- Dappled Velvet Norn
- Probiotic Yogurt Vendor - for TWB Toxic Norns.
- Base Genome - for how this genome compares to other popular modified genomes for C3/DS.
- Development thread
- TWB Pack 2
- CCSF 2018 information, TWBs and companion agents
- TWB and TCB Genomes at Nexus Mods (version 2.5)
|This stub could use .|