Helen's Cob Creation Tutorials
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Helen's Cob Creation Tutorials are a series of C2 COBbling tutorials made by Helen, available at Helen's Bibble Directory. BOBCOB is used throughout the tutorials. A Russian translation is available at Iggdrasil, and a German translation is available at Creatures Unlimited.
- Tutorial 1 - creating a cheese variant, using BOBCOB and the basics of CAOS.
- Tutorial 2 - make a Red Cordial cob, using a sprite file you make yourself and packaging up your cob.
- Tutorial 3 - make a vendor.
- Tutorial 4 - loops, doif statements, poses, random numbers and moving objects, using the Toy Truck.
- Tutorial 5 - animating objects.
- Tutorial 6 - make a Dolly and use external scripts, make a creature say something while it uses your object.
- Tutorial 7 - Use the ETCH command.
- Tutorial 8 - Use TARG and the timer script.
- Tutorial 9 - Make a critter cob that will do things forever and ever.
- Tutorial 10 - Make a flying critter.