- Name: Geat_Masta/Master_Of_Ettins
- Gender: Male
- AIM: Geat_Masta
- MSN: Alien.Creatures@comcast.net
- Website: The creatures sub
- The title given to this article is incorrect due to technical limitations. The correct title is Geat_masta.
Geat_Masta is a Creatures Community who has a tendency to reach for the stars and inevitably be crippled by his own ambition.
among the things he has worked on are:
they never made it past the concept stage.
- a force field that would be permeable for creatures of a certain age.
he decided that this was too much work.
which he was working on before moving to a macintosh, after which he waited for Creatures Exodus to come out before starting work on it again. though because of a lack of tools that can be used for development he put the project on hiatus and eventually gave up on it all together.
In 2008, Geat_Masta was working with the Torque Game Engine, and hopes to one day produce a game using it. He was also working on a thing called CAOS++, a C++ based parsing program that will convert a scripting language he's designing to CAOS, as the language will have a reduced number of commands he hopes it will make it easier to use CAOS.
In 2016, Geat_Masta announced a new design for Freetures, tentatively called LibFreetures.
- The Creatures Sub (down, formerly at www.fluffabelle.net/Geat_Masta/index.html)
|This stub could use .|