- Name: Geat_Masta/Master_Of_Ettins
- Gender: Male
- AIM: Geat_Masta
- MSN: Alien.Creatures@comcast.net
- Website: The creatures sub
- The title given to this article is incorrect due to technical limitations. The correct title is Geat_masta.
Geat_Masta is a developer in the Creatures Community. Unfortunately, he is best known for starting ambitious projects that, for one reason or another, do not come to fruition.
- Geats: Concepts only.
- A force field that would only be permeable to creatures of a certain age: Closed after deciding it would be too difficult.
- Creatures 2 to Docking Station: The project was started on a Windows computer. He then moved to a Macintosh and waited for Creatures Exodus to be released before resuming work, but because of a lack of development tools, he put the project on hiatus and eventually formally ended it. A different version of C2toDS, separate from Geat_masta's, would be started and eventually released by Moe.
In 2008, Geat_Masta was working with the Torque Game Engine, and hoped to one day produce a game using it. He was also working on CAOS++, a C++ based parsing program designed to convert a scripting language of his design into CAOS, as the language will have a reduced number of commands he hopes it would have made it easier to use CAOS.
- The Creatures Sub (down, formerly at www.fluffabelle.net/Geat_Masta/index.html)
|This stub could use .|