From Creatures Wiki
The Game Controller is a tool for Docking Station created by Pilla. Upon injection of this agent, 7 buttons that allow the player to toggle several game settings are added to the top left corner of the screen.
- Play/pause the game - This button allows the player to toggle between a playing and paused gamestate. During the paused state, the player can still use the GUI and navigate around in the world.
- Autokill - Clicking this button enables or disables autokill.
- Fast/normal ticks - Toggle between fast ticks or normal ticks (20fps)
- Rendering - This button makes the game only render every 40 ticks. Clicking anywhere snaps out of this setting
- Hand holding - This setting (which is very buggy) disables "hand holding" with a creature, for a C2 experience.
- Creature pickup - This setting (also very buggy) enables/disables you to pick up your creatures
- Hand visibility - Clicking this button makes the hand (in)visible for your creatures.