Creatures Full of Fixes
The Creatures Full of Fixes are creatures for Creatures 3 and Docking Station created by evolnemesis that have several updates and fixes, including brain work, based on Vampess's work with the Creatures Full of Edits. They are not a new breed, but more a template for future breeds, and existing ones.
They are further described in this thread on Creatures Caves. In December 2016, Arnout released a genome based on the CFF called CFF 1.2. In January 2017, Arnout released the 2017 ChiChi Norn, based on the Creatures Full of Fixes.
Chief changes in addition to CFE edits
- Fullness lobe - makes creatures feel full
- Inhibin and libido lowerer edits to reduce breeding.
- A drowning response
- Fixing broken testosterone emitter to reduce stress in male creatures
- Fixing tiredness stress emitter
- Hunger overwhelmsion organ - works on the same principles as the other overwhelmsion organ, but for hunger.
- Gets sleepy faster in darker areas
- Behavioral tweaks to encourage less bibbling (including 'librarian edits')
- Use stimuli for the hand saying yes and no
- Instincts for children following their parents when young.
Later versions also have the ability to hallucinate when they ingest chemical 130 - tryptamine. Typically, the effects wear off in a couple of minutes, but high levels of tryptamine can cause a state which has been described as similar to EE Syndrome.
- Alien Norn (CFF)
- Amethyst Berry Bush - a natural source of tryptamine.
- Evo Norns
- Pepper Norns
- Spam Norns
- Graveyard Gargoyles
- Nova Subterras (C2)
- Canny Norns (C2)
- Kai Norns (C2)