Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bioenergy is the energy used in Creatures 3 to power the agent injector, replicator and other tools. In an undocked C3 world, one must place items into the Recycler to produce enough bioenergy to run various agents. Docking Station doesn't use bioenergy, and actually creates unlimited bioenergy on the Shee Ark if docked to Creatures 3, although Capillata replenishes the bioenergy at a slight delay.
- Bio-Pellets, an official agent to increase bioenergy.
- Dark Matter Pellets, an agent to increase bioenergy.
- Reactor, an agent which automatically increases bioenergy.
- SolarPanel, an agent to improve bioenergy efficiency.
- Improved Potion Machine, which acts as a 'battery' storage system for excess bioenergy.
|This stub could use more information.|