(Redirected from Aquanornia Revamped)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This was thrown together in two days and patchedup over the following week... bugs and suchlike. But at the time, it was the only aquatic metaroom with a decent sized body of water (about 3 stories). Wasn't a bad little place, but have a look . . . --Jennie
Aquanornia is available at MoopSoft.
- The room now injects into all game combinations: C3 standalone, DS standalone, and DS docked.
- The room has been remapped slightly.
- The wooden platform is now semi-permeable, allowing some objects to fall through it.
- Grendels who try to ride the lift to the level immediately below the platform won't teleport up a floor.
- The uppermost aquatic level is a little more navigable.
- All of the C3 life within the room has been removed, as have the cheese machines.
- CA has been added. Light and heat varies depending on the time of day.
- The levels of the room connected by lifts have been linked up.
- The lifts themselves have received Vampess's edits.
- The doors have been recoded and the autokill error that plagued the original DS doors has been fixed.
- The camera won't jump to the doors should a creature use one.
- Both the DS and C3 versions of the room have a favourite place icon.
Aquanornia Revamped still requires the user to have C3 installed.