- Aerodyko the Aerodactyl is the god of the forest and protector of Ettins and Grendels. Aerodyko feeds creatures heartily (glucose, fatty acid, glycogen, starch, fat, protein, water, hunger decrease, thirst decrease) and reduces pain, but leaves lingering Grendel smell and Ettin smell in their noses. It sits high above the ground and has a green "aura", which is not a sprite error.
- Charizyan the Charizard is the beautiful but fearsome god of the Albian jungle. Charizyan is hot to the touch and greatly decreases Need For Pleasure, but inspires feelings of fear and anger as well. It has an orange "aura" and flames on its stomach.
- Golym the Golem is the god of love and happiness, and protector of the Island of Love. Golym reduces stress and Need For Pleasure and raises sex drive, but also raises crowdedness.
- Taouriose the Tauros is the god of the sands, and the most dangerous and warlike of all. Taouriose reduces pain slightly, but gives fear, energy, and anger, as well as reducing hunger and thirst without providing any water or nutritional value, priming creatures to fight to the death. Glowing balls of energy sit on the tips of its horns.
- Vapory the Vaporeon, by contrast, is the goddess of love and defender of the dark ocean. Vapory provides water and oxygen and reduces fear and suffocation, helping to keep creatures from drowning. It has a blue "aura".
The original versions of all the Albian Gods except Golym had very quiet sound files. In version 1.1, uploaded to Creatures Caves, all of their sounds have been adjusted to be more in line with the volume of the rest of the Creatures 2 game sounds and edited so they do not cut in or out suddenly.
- Direct downloads from Iggdrasil: Aerodyko (98.4 kB), Charizyan (93.8 kB), Golym (123.0 kB), Taouriose (103.0 kB), Vapory (70.3 kB)
- Creatures Caves (mirror)
|This stub could use .|